Thursday, January 7, 2010

Still maintaining!

Hi!
Its the new year, 2010, and I've gotten through another holiday season without too much weight gain....3 lbs actually.
I weighed in on Monday at 155.8 and today, I was 154.8. As I've learned over the past few years, it takes 3 days of clean, on plan food before I see any weight loss...always.
I've been eating very well. Tonight will be salmon filet woth roasted broccoli and cauliflower combo. Lunch was beef chili...I love my own cooking!! I also had a slice of toasted Ezekiel with 1 oz. cheese on it. Mid-day, I had a mini meal of cottage cheese with tomato, cucs and onion.

I got a pair of the MBT shoes to walk in....good workout in my legs, back and core.....pricy shoes but worth it to me who walks many hours every day.

BDD= body dismorphic disorder.
This is an illness where people who are trim, slim, skinny or whatever you call them, see themselves as fat. Not only do they see themselves as fat but they obsess about it and whine a lot about it.
I have reached my saturation point for these people and will no longer enable them. Pat them on the back and tell them its OK ....when it is not OK. As far as I'm concerned, they do it to attract attention to themsleves and for people to tell them they look good, great, fine skinny, etc.
I am over it...not gonna do it any more....sorry if this sounds mean and not very empathetic but it really is how I feel.

So....thats it for now...just wanted to get that off my chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment