Friday, May 29, 2009

My very first blog...yikes!!


OK...so I managed to get featured in the June 8th issue of Womans World...for my success using the South Beach Diet for my weight loss. I am very grateful that I was chosen for this.

It was fun to have a professional photographer come to take pics of me...too bad they used only one shot of many that were taken. He took some pics with my dogs too and I want to get them.
Walking dogs has definitely played a big part in my long term maintenance success...which is now pushing 4 years. I do a lot of walking 5 days a week...and do fun activities on the weekends with my own dogs, of which I have 3, an 11 yr old shihtzu, an 8 yr old special needs cattle dog and a 6 yr old retired raceing greyhound. So if you've got a pooch just laying on the couch, ut on his/her leash and satrt going for walks together...I promise you, he/she will love you for it.

4 comments:

  1. Judy, yours is truly an inspirational story. Thank you so much for sharing this your "claim to fame" and also, for the kind words on the message boards.

    You've really lit a spark in me. I want to be where you are now!

    Luna

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic story, well done!!

    And I second LunaWillow - thank you always for your kind words. Looking forward to more blog entries from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great story indeed. You are such an inspiration!

    Merpig

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your inspirational story!

    ReplyDelete